Our vision ;
To be a pioneer, innovative, respectable and reliable brand in all our product classes in the Power Electronics market for the developing world with the advancing technology.
Our mission ;
GÜVEN-İŞ provide continuous satisfaction to customers by manufacturing quality products in accordance with national and international standards in the direction of the demands arising from the stabilized energy requirement in all electrical devices used in industrial sector and everyday life, machinery and facilities in the developing world.
About us ;
GÜVEN-İŞ Servo Voltage Regulator, which was established in 1975, produces battery cabinet, battery bank, electric panel, rack cabinet, regulator case, metal box and various cabin and chassis for transformer and electrical industry with more than 40 years of know-how and experience , it has become one of the pioneering and rooted organizations of the sector.
GÜVEN-İŞ, which produces under ISO 9001: 2008 quality management system, and produces with CE certificate within the scope of standards related to professional personnel, modern machines and working system which does not compromise.
Beside standard production, GÜVEN-İŞ can be very flexible in the development and production of special products according to the user's request. All of this is ensured by the experience gained through years of technological development. Such developments have the knowledge and competence to enable technical personnel to prepare electrical and mechanical designs for each "special product" quickly and cost-effectively.
GÜVEN-İŞ continues to make investments in order to increase production capacity.
Our quality policy ;
• To continuously improve the documents, the documents and the general operations prepared in the framework of ISO 9001: 2008 quality management system is in the direction of our internal audit procedure,
• Working with the spirit of the team to ensure the continuity of our 'quality product-reasonable price' policy and to bring customer satisfaction to the highest level,
• Corrective preventive actions are to be carried out in order to determine preventive approaches to improve product quality and performance,
• To raise the quality-price balance in a direction of continuous improvement approach to a level that can compete in the world market,
• Being an exemplary organization that we have pioneered in terms of quality by carrying out our activities within the framework of Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.